EquipWatch standalone AJAX enabled web application
More than 30 years ago, ShockWatch turned a simple idea into a global resource. The companys very first proprietary indicators were used to detect mishandling of sensitive computer media in transit. We found this simple concept so effective that additional technology was developed for many other applications. Soon, ShockWatch introduced the marketplace to a whole new class of products: Damage Prevention.
Developed EquipWatch AJAX enabled web application for equipment monitoring system EquipManager.
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
– Fully configurable pre-shift safety checklist through audio-visual display
– Real-time impact detection and recording through patented, user-adjustable sensor
– Vehicle access control via multiple user-defined interfaces (iButtons, barcodes, and proximity cards)
– Multi-parameter monitoring through customizable inputs, such as fluid pressure, speed, temperature, lift count, travel time, key-on time, and reverse count (8 digital inputs and 2 analog inputs)
– Equipment location services
– Customizable events and event processing, including more than 60 standard events
– Lock-out / tag-out capability / inactivity logoff
– Usage monitoring (time, cycles, repetitions, etc.)
– Multiple wireless data transmission options (802.11b/g and 900MHz)
– Support for WEP, WPA, and LEAP security modes
– User-definable maintenance alert
– Full user menu with text messaging
– Remote updating and configuration of device settings, firmware, and iButton key configuration
– Flexible mounting locations and orientations
– UL rating Type E, EE, G, GS, LP, LPS, D, and DS
– EquipWatch management software allows to configure the system and receive the information you need to more effectively plan operations, reduce costs, and improve safety.
– Detailed reports and graphs communicate the data clearly so that you can analyze which procedures are working and which areas require improvement.
– Users can stay informed on the road, in the field, or in remote parts of a facility.
Java Application Server Jboss
Server side JSF, Facelets, Jboss Seam, Hibernate, EJB3